When the sun went down, Solis is your companion for the evening
Pinewood from the Picea genus is often used in a variety of residential, commercial and industrial constructions because of its flexibility and low weight. Mostly applied hidden away in the supporting constructions, although pinewood is one of the very few types of wood that features another very interesting property. When made very thin the wood is translucent, this is an overlooked quality of the material. It makes pinewood very suitable for interior lighting. A very intense orange light brightens up your interior in the evening.
This product is handmade in the Netherlands and the wood originates from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources. The light source is an energy saving LED bulb.
- WARNING: LED ONLY
- Light source included: Osram LED 6W/40W, energy class A+ | This LED lamp works on 220-240 Volt and 50-60Hz.
- Light source is replacable
- Lampshade diameter: 240 mm
- Total depth: 75 mm
- Power cable length: 2,5 meter including plug and ON-OFF switch
- Instruction manual included
- Materials: pinewood, plexiglass, stainless steel
- Wax Finish: The wax is based on natural ingredients and it protects the wood against moisture and dirt.